Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
The cushioning and stability you know and love is back in the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34. A staple in Nike's running shoe line, the Pegasus 34 appeals to a wide range of runners at all levels because of it's supportive fit, neutral cushioning, and fast feel. This experience starts with the shoe's upper, which is constructed from Nike's Flymesh material, a dual-layer system of monofilament yarns that delivers lightweight strength and an ultra-breathable feel, so you stay fast and fresh even on your longest run. Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot work together with soft Cushlon ST foam to provide the perfect combination of comfort and response, absorbing impact and keeping you light on your feet. The finished product is a dependable running shoe with the versatility to tackle any workout.
- Breathable Flymesh upper uses two layers of monofilament yarn to deliver lightweight strength and a comfortable fit.
- Dynamic Flywire cables wrap the midfoot and integrate with the shoe's laces, allowing you to adjust the level of support and lockdown for a custom fit with every wear.
- Partial mesh bootie wraps the foot for a snug, sock-like fit.
- Internal heel counter holds the foot securely in place over the footbed.
- Reflective elements keep you safe and visible in low light.
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot for extra cushioning and a custom fit.
- Premium Cushlon ST foam midsole is soft and springy, returning energy with every step.
- Low-profile Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot deliver fast, responsive cushioning and energy return.
- Cushlon ST foam sits on top of the Zoom Air units for lightweight comfort that cushions and supports every stride.
- 10mm offset.
- Segmented rubber crash rail on the lateral side of the outsole helps guide your foot through a more natural running stride.
- Waffle pistons in the outsole absorb shock, and sideways lugs enhance cushioning and traction.
- Wt. 10.1 oz.